The name Willow Dale dates back to 1840 when “the Willow Dale School” was built at the corner of Norristown and Street Road. Over the years, the building became a private home until it was torn down in 1960. In 1969, the Norristown School opened and its name was eventually changed to Willow Dale.   

The students chose the school colors of blue and gold. The mascot was Willie the Wildcat and our school insignia was the wildcat paw.

Renovations were completed at Willow Dale in 2011, and the "new" school opened for the 2011 - 2012 school year with just under 800 boys and girls in grades  K - 5.  The Board of School Directors maintained the name Willow Dale Elementary School as the newly renovated building's name.  The students selected the school colors, blue and gold, and the mascot, the Puma.  The school insignia is a puma paw.

WD Logo  


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.